Grillo S.p.A. was founded in 1953 under the name of "OFFICINE PINZA". Its founder, the twenty-year-old Benito Pinza invented the first Grillo walking tractor thanks to an innovative project. The company was therefore named GRILLO in 1957, marking a milestone in the history of agricultural mechanisation.
Grillo S.p.A. has been designing and producing professional machines for both agriculture and green maintenance for over 60 years, its products being suitable not also for professional but also for domestic use.
Each single machine undergoes very demanding quality tests to assess its reliability, in compliance with the current European standards. Grillo S.p.A. employs the ultimate high-technology tools to produce its machines (e.g. laser-cut, robotics, semi automatic assembly chain) and has four production plants located in the area of Cesena (Italy).
More than 20.000 machines of over 50 different models are manufactured every year and distributed in 55 countries across the five continents.Visit Grillo